Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Thankyou eveeryone

I wanted to write a blog to say thank you   to the all the people who are supporting me and inspiring me during my POTS journey My spelling may be a bad as i am still a bit ill. 
I want to start by saying thank you to all the pots groups on face book, all your stories help me not only with this blog but give me  reassurance that I am not alone in this. I feel like we are one big pots family. When I am having a bad day or need advice someone is always there to give me advice and guidance and to be honest I do not know how I would be here without you. To anyone who has pots or has a family member who has pots this group should be your starting point after you doctors to find out information about POTS these guys have been there and got the t shirt when it comes to pots and are always on hand to give advice.
I would also like to say a massive thank you to all the people who take the time to read this blog it is truly a huge honour for me to share my story with you, and I write this blog not just for me but for everyone is who is going through what I am going through. Thank you for all your comments you have given me on the blog, and to all the people who message me on Facebook to say they love my blog and it inspires them.  All of you inspire me to keep writing and all your comments mean the world to me words cannot express how thankful I am.
To my nurses and  my cardiologist and the royal Brompton and Chelsea and Westminster hospital you are all amazing  and it has been a great comfort to me to know I have you as my medical team.
To my little sister who in the last 8 months has been like a mum to me you have looked after me and are here for me 24hours a day. I really don’t think I could have coped with out you and I know I can be really annoying at times but I love you and I am most thankful. This blog would also not exist if it was not for you as you were the one who encouraged me to write this so thank you.
To my friends and my mother in law thank you for caring so much and understand and giving you time to help me and the children. You all go out of your way to support me so thank you

And lastly to my two beautiful children you 2 give me the courage to keep fighting and the faith that I will get better. At times I feel like I am letting you down as you see me collapsing and going into hospital so much that I times I feel like you deserve better. But your hugs and the amount of love you show me makes me feel like I have done a good job with you two, you are both the most amazing children and I could not be prouder to be your mum.
This Pic of you too always make me smile 



No comments:

Post a Comment