Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

feeling kinda rough

Hi guys I thought I would write this blog to take my mind of the way I am feeling. I have been having a really rough couple of days, yesterday my sister found a new place to move into meaning that I will be home alone. I have not lived on my own since I was diagnosed and it is starting to make me really anxious and worried.
Today I have had a really bad pots day and my friend was like you like fine, I felt like screaming just because I like look fine, I’m not, inside I feel like an emotional wreck. It really annoys me when people say that, just because I look fine does not mean I am ok at times it makes me feel like people think I am lying about feeling ill.
And to top it all off I started getting sharp chest pain on the bus I literally thought I was going to have a heart attack it was so scary, I have had chest pains before but not like that. So I called my doctor and he said he thinks they are called Precordial Catch Syndrome. I literally didn't know what this was so I found a good email site which I will post below and found that they are harmless and do make you feel like you are having a heart attack which is really scary.
I am also feeling really anxious since come of the citalopram and am debating being but back on them. I believe that the anxiety is coming from the fact that I will be living alone and it’s a really scary situation for me.  If anyone has any advice on living alone any tips would great.
I also found a really good you tube video posted by a team of cardiologist about AF and they do discuss other issues. I think you guys would find it helpful

Sorry about my rant I just feel at times I can only express myself through my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment